Shenzhen Yongsheng Plastic Decoration Co., Ltd.
Main products:Vinyl Coin Box,Injection Decoration,Vinly Decoration,Plastic Cup,Plastic Figurines
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. zhang jackie
  • Company Name : Shenzhen Yongsheng Plastic Decoration Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-755-84634466
  • Fax : 86-755-84516996
  • Address : Guangdong,Shenzhen,No.1,2,4 Building,Dehui Street,ShaBo zone,Pingshan new Zone,Shenzhen City,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 518118

Company Profile
Shenzhen Yongsheng Plastic Decoration Co., Ltd. is a private medium-sized corporation established in August, 2003.At present we have three workshops to produce plastic and polyresin crafts and decorations respectively. 70% of our products are exported to Southeast Asia and the EU and the rest 30% products are sold to Hong Kong, Japan and the United States. Since March, 2004, we have been following the changing market, thus we constantly insist on expanding international market and meanwhile developing domestic market of plastic gifts and crafts.

Since the beginning of our establishment, "to be honest and sincere" has been the idea that we have been adhering to. We are trying our best in the professional production field so as to push "YONGSHENG" brand in our line. Furthermore, we are constantly trying to strengthen and improve our enterprise management. Our motto of "to save cost for clients and offer best service for clients is equal to create capital for us" is a rooted spirit in our minds and all of our staff members are conforming to our motto.

As a new beginner in terms of domestic gifts and crafts, we are fully aware that we are just like standing at the edge of cliff. Therefore, we need to make more endeavors to keep ourselves going ahead and to offer you our devoted and sincere service under such severe and competitive commercial market. Our mission is "give you an enjoyable feeling of enlarge market share, improve brand image and extend corporation connotation etc. when you get in touch with our sales staffs every time".

We are hopeful that you will find a pleasant surprise and can experience the genuine trust in the modern society when you cooperate with us anytime. We believe that everything will be nice as long as we do it with our heart and soul.
Company Info
Basic Information
Company Name:
Shenzhen Yongsheng Plastic Decoration Co., Ltd.
Business Type:
Manufacturer
Product/Service:
Vinyl Coin Box,Injection Decoration,Vinly Decoration,Plastic Cup,Plastic Figurines
Year Established:
2004
Trade & Market


Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.